Friday, January 21, 2011

Everyone in the house has now had THE SICKNESS....

For the last 4 days I have been hiding out in my room under 18 blankets hyped up on antibiotics, tylenol, and cough meds. This stuff is hardcore..I haven't been this sick in a very long time. I am finally feeling a little better, but no where close to 100%.
I was suppose to take Josiah to his 18 month check up on Thursday but I was running a 102 fever so I decided to cancel and reschedule it for Monday.
Enough about us sick folks.. I have been awful about taking pictures lately because we really haven't done anything. Today we bummed around the house so I decided to take some pictures of this sweet boy.
One of his favorite things to do this day is puzzles.
My dad brought Josiah's stroller back to us today and Josiah decided he wanted to play in it...so guess what? I let him!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling up to par so we can actually do something this weekend! I hope everyone has a great weekend and that everyone stays healthy!!

No comments: