Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We had a pretty busy, fun filled weekend!
Friday my mom was off from work so she kept Josiah while I ran some errands for somethings for Josiah's birthday party. Josh called while I was out and asked if I wanted to meet him for lunch. We decided to go to Zaxby's -- I love that place! Friday night Josh and I went up to Seville to see a band play and to hang out with some friends. It was fun, but I am getting to old to stay out past 12!



Late Friday we decided to have a pool party on Saturday so that morning I got up super early ran to Walmart to grab some cokes and cupcake mix! Got home made the cupcakes and cleaned up around the house. Since the pool party was so last minute we decided we would just order some pizza! I didn't take any pictures of the pool party, but we had a really good time! I think it might be a regular thing from now on seeing that we really can't get in the water at the beach :( Josh's friends' were having a cookout at 3 so once everyone left and Josiah got up from his afternoon nap we headed over there! After the cookout we came home and crashed, I think being outside all day took a tole on us!


Sunday we got up and were pretty lazy! We had a cookout and went swimming! Here are some pictures!


We attempted a family picture before Josh and I left to go watch the fireworks downtown...but as you see we didn't get a good one!



Josh and I met up with some of our friends downtown to have a picnic in the park and watch the fireworks! We really did have a good time!


Lindsay and Chris
Rachel and Bryan

Me and my love



Rach and I

Lindsay and I (it was very windy!)
Monday we went out to Josh's Aunt's beach condo. She was there with Josh's cousin's two girls and then Josh's parents were there with our nieces.

We were on the 9th floor and Josiah loved to look over the balcony.



Samantha and Taylor (Josiah's cousins) and Rhinia and Mikah (Josiah's 3rd cousins)


It was raining most of the day so we decided to go eat at Peg Leg's. Once we got done with lunch it had stopped raining so we went out to the beach. Josiah was a little cranky because he had not had a nap that day.


We had a great weekend and I was sad that Josh had to go back to work today!

No comments: