Friday, July 9, 2010

Our House

I think I showed this picture already, but this was our house on July 4th.....
Yesterday when Josh got off of work we headed over to our neighborhood to see what was done (we go by every few days!) When we pulled around the circle this is what we saw! Man, I guess since it has been sunny here they decided to work their lil' butts off! We were there at 6ish and they were still working! I was hoping to get pictures of each stage but they are just putting it up way too fast! I'm not complaining..just saying!
One of the best parts about the neighborhood is that there is a HUGE playground! Josiah had soo much fun! I can't wait to take him back.

He had the biggest smile on his face every time he got on the slide! We might be going there more often!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! We have no plans as of now. I need to finish up some of Josiah's birthday party decorations! I can't believe he is turning one next week!



No comments: