Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday Weekend Fun!

Thursday we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house to celebrate Josiah's birthday! They were going to be out of town the day of Josiah's birthday party. My Aunt made this cute little dinosaur cake for him!
The birthday boy

Not too sure what to do with it. He liked the cake but didn't care for the icing.



He looks like he is up to trouble here
Thursday night we came back and worked on more of the decorations for Saturday. Friday my friend Andrea came in from Georgia! It was soo good to see here! She helped out a ton! My mom, Andrea, Josiah and I piled up and headed to Sam's. We had to get all the food for his party and pick up the cupcakes/smash cake. We got home and decorated a little, made some of the sides and then some of my girlfriends from here came over to hangout and help. It was a good time!
Saturday we got up early and finished decorating and got everything ready. The party was at 12 so we had a lot of stuff to do in little time!









The birthday boy and his cute little outfit!

Josiah and his little friend Cooper

Diggin in

So sweet...giving dad some messy kisses!

Excited about opening presents



Some of the girls and Josiah
I had so much fun doing all the directions for the party! It was a little stressful at times, but everything turned out just the way I had thought it out! Thank you to everyone that came and thank you to everyone that helped out. We have so much food/candy/cupcakes leftover!

No comments: