Monday, April 23, 2012

More Easter Pictures

One of my best friends, Rachel, has an annual Easter egg hunt with her family and we are so glad to be invited again this year!!  Josiah had so much fun looking for the eggs.  I thought he was pretty darn cute too if I must say so myself!!

Josiah loves Mady!  (Maybe a little too much)


Searching for some eggs..



Cute boy!


Precious little Madylin


My amazing little family!!  I am so blessed!

Did I post these pictures already??   I cannot remember for the life of me!  I hope I didn't, but if I did you get to see them again!! :)  We have been busy around here getting Adalyn's room ready and getting ready for a little vacation!!!!  Can't wait to share some pictures soon!

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

you have the sweetest little family, Nicole!! Can't wait hear the news that Adalyn is here! Praying for you guys! xoxo

Nicole said...

Thank you so much Kristi! You are so sweet!