Sunday, April 1, 2012

Interview

The other day I had a little interview with Josiah.

Me: What is your favorite food?
Josiah: chocolate ice cream!

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Josiah: I want to be able to have knives and scissors when I grow up!!! (this made me laugh, he always wants to have these and we always tell him when he gets bigger!!!!)

Me: Favorite thing to do outside?
Josiah: Play on my treehouse!!

Me: Favorite person?
Josiah: Mady and Rach!!

Me: Favorite stuffed animal?
Josiah: Moose (I thought it was his monkys)

Me: Favorite song?
Josiah: Jesus Loves Me.

3 comments:

AshleyS said...

Love the Mady and Rach comment. Mady is a hit in our house as well :)

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

ha :) love the knives and scissors! such a little boy comment! :) hehe tell him i said hi!! :)

Nicole said...

I bet she is Ash! Pres needs a playmate!! ;)

Beth - He said Hello BETH!!!!!