Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter baking and birthday dinner

Thursday I decided to have a fun day of baking with Josiah.  I usually let him  help me bake goodies but I am constantly telling him what to do or not to do.  I went to Winn Dixie and got some sugar cookies.  We came home and baked them and I let him go to town on decorating them.  I put little bowls of sprinkles and candies out and just let him do whatever he wanted to do!  It was a lot of fun!  I will be doing this again soon.  Even though I threw must of the cookies away because we never ate them..Shhh...he will never know!!



His cookies he decorated


Every year Mom, Josiah, my Aunt Pris and I get together and we make a bunny cake!  We have always had fun but this year was even more fun because Josiah had a blast!!  We made him his own little bunny and let him decorate it.

This is our cute little bunny
 

This is Josiah's.  He may have put a ton of sprinkles but he had a so much fun doing it!  We also dyed Easter eggs but I didn't get one picture of us doing that for some reason.  Josiah did okay but he didn't last very long!

Friday night we went out to eat for Jaime's birthday! 

Here is Josiah and Madylin!  He loves her!!  I can't wait to see him with Adalyn.  He is going to be such a big helper!

Here is Josiah with Brantley! 

This was me and my main squeeze before we went to dinner.  We went to a restaurant that had a private little area for us.  It was so nice.  I don't think my wild  well behaved child would have made it as long as he did if we were just in a regular open restaurant. 

Here are the mommas and their babies!! 


No comments: