Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Fun and Pinterest

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! We really didn't do a whole bunch! Friday night we went out to eat with a few friends! Here is Josiah and Cooper playing outside!





Saturday I got up and Micha called and wanted me to have a girls day with her and her Grandma so we went school clothes shopping! It was a lot of fun! In the mall they have this jumpy thing and Micha wanted to do it! She had a blast!!!



Sunday we hung around the house! Josh and I dropped Josiah off at my parents' house in the afternoon and we ran to Berry Yogurt and then went grocery shopping! We needed some alone time even if it consisted of going to Walmart!


Ok..I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of Pinterest. It is AWESOME!! Like I really needed another website to be addicted to right?! Well, it is genius and love it! I saw this recipe on their and decided to buy ingredients yesterday while we were grocery shopping. We are having it for dinner tonight! Looks pretty good to me (minus the onions). I will let you know how it turns out later this week!


Have a great week!


One more thing...we have officially starting the adoption process!!!!!!! We have tons of paperwork that we have started to fill out - hopefully we will get it all done soon and we can move to the next step of many! I met the ladies at the agency the other day and they all seem very nice and we are so excited to work with them!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

I told you it was addictive! :) haha Glad you like it though!! I'm so excited for y'all!! Can't wait to hear more as the process continues!! :)

michellelivingston said...

I can't wait to hear all about your next adoption, I think it is a wonderful way to expand your family.

Nicole said...

Thank yall! I am so excited too!! :)