Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend!

Friday we packed up and headed to Alabama to the river with Josh's brother's family and his friends. I have to admit I'm not a big country girl, but we had a blast! Memories were made and I really enjoyed every bit of it! Josiah got to hang out with his cousins and a few other kids! It was awesome to see him play with other kids since he doesn't get to that often. They had this water slide out front and Josiah had a blast! I am looking into purchasing one similar for him to have since he had so much fun! Samantha helping Josiah
Taylor

Can you tell he had fun?!


We got back Sunday and headed over to Josh's parent's house! Aunt Tammy and her friend Sue were in town so we went and hung out with them!


Monday we got up went to my parents' for breakfast! We then went to a cookout at some friends' house and then headed downtown to watch fireworks! I was a little worried because the fireworks didn't start until 9 and Josiah's bedtime is 7:30 but he do great!


Mr. Patriotic!

My two favorite boys!


Lindsay and Chris

Lindsay reminded me that at the fireworks last year I told her that they were going to get married!! And here we are 6 months till there wedding!!!!

Rach and Bryan


Josh and I
My Life


I love this picture!!!!








I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Josiah woke up this morning with a fever, so did nothing today. I am hoping he feels better tomorrow!! We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow early with my Aunt and Uncle because they are leaving to go out of town! He is going to be so excited!

1 comment:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

It looks like y'all had a blast! :) Those last couple pics are in the parking lot I part in every day during the week! ;) LOL