Sunday, July 17, 2011

TWO

Where has the time gone?! Josiah turned two on Friday!!!!!! Josh took off so we could spend the day as a family! We got up and headed to "choo choo mall" as Josiah says. We rode the train at the mall, ate at the food court and got cookies! This is some of Josiah's favorite things to do!


Here is our big boy getting ready to ride the train We came home and put Josiah down for a nap and I ran to Walmart to get a few last minute items for his birthday party. When Josiah got up we ran over to my parent's house to get some stuff setup for the party. We ran to McDonald's for Josiah's dinner and Josh and I went and grabbed a sandwich from Philly's! I went in to Publix to get some cupcakes so Josiah could blow out candles on his actual birthday!! :) He was so excited!




The rest of the night we played with some of his toys! He loves this tent. I on the otherhand get claustrophobic in there, but I play in it anyway! Anything for him!! :)

Daddy and Josiah were playing in the tent here and Josh was tickling him!

We had a really great day! Josiah had so much fun doing some of his favorite things! Josiah's birthday party was Saturday! I am hoping to get a post up tonight or tomorrow! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Awww!! He's so sweet!! Looks like he had a GREAT birthday!! :) I can't wait to hear all about his party!! :) Happy Birthday again Josiah!!

atl cavins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIAH!!!

Nicole said...

Thank you both!!!