Wednesday, June 1, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

When the dog bites, when the bee ...... sorry...had that song stuck in my head....


Summertime is so much fun!!! Last summer Josiah was too young to do a whole lot of fun activities, but this year is a different story! We have been having so much fun and I am looking forward to the rest of the summer. I just wish it would S....L....O....W down a bit.

So far this summer a few of my favorite things are....

Seeing Josiah spend time with family. I had 2 of his cousins come spend the night with us and we baked cookies together!!
I love fruit, almost all of it, but my favorite right now is watermelon!!! I could eat it all day! Now if I can get Josiah to eat it....



Ok..so I don't like tomatoes....I know, I'm weird.. I don't even like ketchup! Well, Josiah LOVES tomatoes (he even loves to dip his tomatoes in ketchup). Why is this on my favorite list? Well, even though I don't like them, I love growing them in my garden and I love seeing Josiah get excited when he gets to pick them off of our tomato plant.





I was at Lindsay's house the other day and her mom brought out some peanut butter. I probably eat a peanut butter sandwich 4 times a week. I know real healthy..oh well! I have never had this before, but if you like peanut butter you should try it....





I already told y'all, but I could possibly go to the beach everyday. If gas wasn't so expensive and if I didn't have to pack my whole house to go to the beach I would probably be out there everyday. I guess I will have to go once a week and go to my parents' pool the other days.






No comments: