Monday, June 27, 2011

Saturday

We really didn't have too much going on this weekend! Friday night we watched a movie and Saturday I had a mid-term so the boys went to the gun show. Saturday afternoon we had Cooper's 2nd birthday party! It was so much fun! I didn't take a whole bunch of pictures because we were in the pool most of the time but here are a few...



When I told Josiah we were going to a birthday party the first thing he said was "Cake?" Presley and Josiah are so cute together! They were both trying to get in the cooler!





Josiah has never hit a ball before. He isn't the "ball" type of kid. He loves to figure out how things work and he loves to play with tools. I think he enjoyed hitting the ball for the first time.
We will definitely have to work on his hitting skills!! :)
Cooper is good at all sports! He is so cute!

Happy Birthday Cooper!


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Hopefully I can write about last weekend a little, I just haven't had the time. I have been studying for my midterm and making invitations for Josiah's 2nd birthday party! I know 2nd?! I'd rather not talk about him getting so big!!!! :(


No comments: