Monday, December 6, 2010

Jaime's Baby Shower

I had so much fun planning Jaime's baseball themed shower! It was stressful at times, but it was so worth it. Everything was just the way I had pictured it in my mind! Here are some pictures!


This was the sign in the kitchen where all the food was. We had pigs-n-a blanket, sliders, fruit, nachos, bubble gum, airheads and slim jims!





The front table where you had to autograph the bat (we used this instead of a baby book, I thought it was such a cute idea). We also had the thank you envelopes so everyone could write out their own address to help the momma-to-be!


Carter's Due date:


Special seat for the mom-to-be:


The cake:



Rach, Wendi and I worked so hard on these cake pops! They were absolutely delicious and were a BIG hit, we had none left over. Click here for the website.



The front door


Centerpiece





The mommy-to-be with the hostesses



Snack table



Cracker Jacks for everyone. They said "Thanks for coming! Hope you had a ball!"





Jaime opening a few of her presents!








Thank you Rach and Wendi for helping plan this shower! I had so much fun with yall! I think Jaime had a blast! Now come on February I want to meet that precious little boy!
I am so far behind on posting so maybe I can get caught up soon! Hope everyone is having an awesome week! We finally got our Christmas lights up on the tree last night and I am hoping to decorate it tonight! I'm finally feeling like its Christmas time!

2 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Y'all did such a GREAT job!!!! :) I love the bat idea!!!! :) And the cake pops from Bakerella are AWESOME!! I love her stuff!! And y'alls turned out perfect!

Nicole said...

Thanks girl! I had a blast doing it all! I will definitely be making more cake pops in the future. They were delish and were a huge hit. We didn't have any left over!