Friday, December 17, 2010

Email

Josiah's birthmom (J) has been on my mind lately! I think about her all the time because she holds a special place in my heart, but around the holidays I think about her even more!

We haven't spoke to her since the day after Josiah was born except for one email. J's mom emails me every once in awhile to let me know how J is doing and to see how Josiah is but other than that I don't hear from them. (Some people may not want any contact, but I like to know that J is doing good!) We have to send pictures every once in awhile to Bethany Christian Services and I also send J's mom some too!

I haven't heard from her mom in over 5 months but I received an email today! She said that J is starting college in January! This just makes me so happy! I am so excited for her! J's mom also asked me to send some pictures because she wants to make J a photo album of Josiah! I have been wanting to do this, but I don't have an address for her and I didn't know how she would feel about it. I am so glad she is doing this for her, so I am going to go through all of my pictures and send her a ton of our sweet baby boy!

No comments: