Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Baking

Every year my family tries to have a day that we bake all of out goodies for Christmas! This year it happened to be on the 19th that we baked! It was a lot of fun! Josiah actually could help a little bit this year. We made sugar cookies and decorated them...they never turn out pretty but it is so much fun! We also made oreo balls and peanut butter balls. We usually make more than that, but Josh had been sick a few days before so we didn't want to stay too long. Here are a few pictures from that day.

Josiah and GrannyMe and my daddy

Josiah and his Granny P (this is my aunt, but he calls her Granny P!)


Trying some cookie dough out

Me and my sweet boy



I know you are jealous of these...haha!
I love having this tradition and I look forward to it every year!
Another tradition that we have is my friend Rachel and her HUGE family have a baking day too. We went over to Rach's mom's house on the 23rd, they bake so much more than we do! I don't have any pictures from that but we had a really good time!

No comments: