Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our house

So I am rather late tonight...Rachel's uncle passed away so I am up baking and cooking! I don't know what it is, but I love baking for other people! I love baking for me too, but then I eat it so this works out! I do what I love and then give it to someone else to eat! I cooked some spaghetti casserole, Chocolate pound cake, and Turtle Cookie Bars!!

Anyway, since I am up I thought I would write about our house!

Josh and I have been driving to our "house" a lot lately to see how far they have come along. This was last week.....this is the view from the end of our property. We drove by today and they have the footing boards (i think that is what they are called) and the plumbing in!!! I am so excited! I didn't have my camera with me today so I didn't get a picture There is a house near by that has the same plan as us and it is almost done being built. We went in there the other day and took a few pictures. This is what our kitchen is going to look like.....

This is the living room.... I got pictures of the other rooms but you can't really see them that great! Hopefully they will get the slab done this week! The builders told us once they pour the slab that we will have 3 months until it is finished! I can't wait! I have so many ideas for the house and I can't wait to find some great deals/bargains to furnish our house!

We don't really have to much going on this weekend. Mom and Dad get back from their vacation at midnight on Saturday so I think Josh and I are going to spend Saturday cleaning and doing yard work. FUN FUN! Sunday we have Cooper's 1st birthday party! It's Josiah first little party with all his little friends!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: