Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little bit of this...Little bit of that

Yesterday I was cleaning up the kitchen while Josiah was playing and I turned around and this is what I saw! He has been doing this a lot lately! He even has taken a few steps a few different times! I think we will have a walker on our hands soon! Lord help us!!!
Last night I went to Lindsay's for Mexican night with Rachel, Jaime, and Amber. We had tacos, chicken enchilladas, and sopapeas (not sure if that is how you spell it). Everything was delicious! It was good to get out and have some much needed girl time, but I sure did miss my boys! When I left the house Josh sent me a picture of Josiah crying at the front door. It was so sad. I told him to never do that again!
Today was such a gorgeous day out so I decided we would spend the afternoon in the pool. Josiah loves it! It gives us something to do AND I get some sun!!! Score! Josiah wearing his Pop-Up's hat!
Tonight we are off to Josh's parent's house for Thursday night dinner! Hopefully we will have something good! I'm starving!

No comments: