Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random Post

Totally random post! But since I am trying not be on the computer or my phone much I thought I would do a quick update!

I went to Barnes and Nobles one night by myself for some me time! I picked up "Crazy Love" I am really looking forward to reading it! I think I am on the second chapter...so I haven't read very much...but who has time!?
Last week Josh and I went and saw "No Strings Attached" LOVED it! This movie was hilarious and you get to see Ashton's backside..NAKED!
Josiah really enjoys playing on our bed. He usually just plays on it moving the blankets and covers all around..but he decided to take a break and read his new book mommy got him!


Sweet baby Carter and mommy are home and doing great!!!!! I can't wait to get over there and see them!


Today Josh, Josiah and I had a great day! We always have somewhere we have to go or something we have to do. Today we got up hung around, went to Sam's and then HHgreg. We bought us a dyson and I think Josiah thought it was a new toy for him! (he loves to play with vacuums for some reason!) I can't believe we spent that much money on a vacuum but I have used it and have already fallen in love with it! I can't wait to use it again!
After we went shopping we came back and Josiah took a nap and then we headed to OH Snap a little cupcake shop downtown! I have heard so much about this place and have been craving it since the day it opened. I really thought the cupcake was delish but I was a little disappointed when we walked in because most of there "best" cupcakes were sold out. So I settled on a vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing.. Don't get me wrong it was good, but I wish I could have tried one of the specialty ones...I will give them another chance.
Look at the happy little boy! He just puts a smile on my face! We went to my parents' house and had breakfast for dinner! YUM!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Oh I want a dyson too! I just haven't broken down and bought one yet! haha :) Which one did you get? And was it cheaper at Sam's or hhgregg? :)