Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Amber and Will's Wedding

Saturday morning we got up at 7:00 am and this is what my view was! What I would do to see this every morning!!! It is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! All the girls got up and took showers and then we headed to Amber's shop to eat breakfast! Ms. Cathy brought up the greatest breakfast casseroles I have ever eaten! (I feel like I'm always talking about food on this thing!) Anyway, I am going to get the recipes from her and make them one day!

After eating breakfast we had our make up and hair done. We got to the church around 1:00, got dressed and took a ton of pictures! Guests started arriving around 3:30 and I started to get nervous. I think I was more nervous than at my own wedding...not sure why?! I don't like people to stare at me....

Amber was beautiful! Lindsay and I at the hair salon

Me and Jaime

Josiah heading into the wedding. I was so sad because I didn't get one single picture with him. Mom left right after the wedding and I didn't even get to see him.

Josh and I after the wedding

Rach and I

Bride and Groom's first dance

Ms. Cathy H., Lindsay, Rach, Ms. Cathy A., me and mom

Rach, Lindsay, and I
The wedding and reception was beautiful and fun! Can't wait to hear how the newlyweds' honeymoon is going!

No comments: