Thursday, May 27, 2010

10 Months

Better late than never right?!?!



I canNOT believe Josiah will be a year old in less than 2 months! I am excited and sad all at the same time! I can't wait to see him grow up and watch him learn so many new things but on the other hand I don't want him to get any bigger. Time is flying by. SLOW DOWN a little please?!?
Getting Josiah to stay still for a picture is NOT easy these days! I put him in his crib to take his monthly picture and he crawls and climbs all over the place! So these two are the best out of 50 (no kidding). I am late as usual on posting but I thought I needed to do it anyway!
Josiah loves to be outside!! He would stay out there all day long if he could. I enjoy being outside too but it is so hot already and its only May! I got in my car the other day and it said 100! I can't imagine what it is going to be like in July.
As I said in my last post he has 3 teeth and is working on his 4th one. The boy loves to eat. He eats 4 meals a day and one snack. He thinks every time anyone is eating he should be eating too. He also thinks when someone is drinking he has to have whatever they are drinking or he throws a fit. We try to only give him water and apple juice but his wonderful grandparents like to give him sweet tea!
Josiah is such a sweetheart! He loves to give kisses! I hope he is stays this sweet forever! He is a momma's boy! Which I don't mind a bit, but he has gotten worse lately. He doesn't like to go to anyone but me. I just hope he gets out of this stage soon. I want him to LOVE everyone!! Ha..
Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments: