Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Waiting Game



Josh and I got some awesome news yesterday! Our agency emailed us to let us know that they can now show us to expecting parents! I cannot tell you how great it feels to finally be waiting! I thought this day would never come! Josh and I went out to eat last night to celebrate at Texas Roadhouse! If you know me..you know I LOVE that place!

A few days ago Josh was saying how it would be nice if we received a baby by October - November and I thought he was crazy I would like one NOW!! Haha...but yesterday he said, "Ok so I thought I wanted to wait, but I think I would like one now too!" He is so cute! I love him so much! He is going to a great Daddy!

So now we play the waiting game! The only person that knows when we will have our baby is God and I know He has an awesome plan for our future. I can't wait to see what He has in store for us! Please just keep praying for our birth mom/birth family during such a tough time and also pray that our baby is healthy! I will keep you posted!

No comments: