Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lucky number Seven





I can't believe seven years have passed since the day I said "I do!"  That day was perfect!  It could not have been any better!  I married my best friend and we were surrounded by our favorite people! Seven years....wow, that's like 49 years in Hollywood!!   HA!  We've lived in 5 or 6 different houses, laughed together, bought three houses, wiped each others tears, adopted two sweet babies, Josh has had a ton of jobs that he was promoted into and our love grows more and more each day!  I'm not sure what is in store for us in the future, but I do know one things...I can't wait to see where God leads us.  Our love is stronger than ever and I can't wait for many more years together!!!  Joshy I love you babe!!!  Our life together is awesome and I love our little family!!!!  Thanks for being there for me and for loving me unconditionally....you are my rock!!!!
 

No comments: