Friday, March 1, 2013

Business and Babies!!

Wow it has been awhile and I miss blogging so much!!! 

I have been busy starting anew business and it takes a lot more time than I thought.  I had to set up my own web page which was actually a lot of fun for me.  Very time consuming but I enjoyed every minute of it.  I have been working on it for about a month and finally decided to launch it yesterday.  Sweet Pea Co. is the name and if you would like to check it out please click here .  I am selling personalized cell phone covers, iPad covers, koozies, plates, platters, etc.  It is so much fun you can basically design your own products from choices that we have!  I don't have all the products up yet but I am working on it everyday to get more of the items on the website.  I am so excited for this new adventure and can't wait to see how it all works out!!! 

The babies are doing absolutely wonderful!  I can't believe Adalyn is 9 months old now and Josiah is 3 1/2!  Time sure is flying by!

A little about Adalyn
  • She has two teeth right now and two new ones coming in.  All on the bottom!
  • She is crawling all over the place and if she has something in her hands she will stand all by herself.
  • She gets into everything and puts everything into her mouth!  haha!
  • She loves big people food and has NEVER liked baby food!
  • She gets so excited when its bath time!
  • She is the sweeeeetest thing EVER!!!

A little about Josiah
  • He still LOVES to dress up.  Right now he is into super heroes.  He doesn't know it but we are planning a surprise birthday trip to Disney!!!!
  • He is so smart it is sometimes scary.
  • I love when he says, "Guess what?" and I will say, "What?" and he says "I love you!!" Melts my heart every time.
  • He is still pretty picky about food but LOVES his fruits. 
  • We signed him up for Pre-k and I think I might cry my eyes out.  I can't believe he will start school everyday in 5 months.....*tear
My babies and this business are keeping me busy and I am loving every minute of it!  It is so amazing to see Josiah and Adalyn play so well with each other!  I can't wait to continue to watch their love for each other grow.  Maybe one day we will add a third??  Maybe...We will just have to see what God has in store for our little family!!!! 


No comments: