I have been busy starting anew business and it takes a lot more time than I thought. I had to set up my own web page which was actually a lot of fun for me. Very time consuming but I enjoyed every minute of it. I have been working on it for about a month and finally decided to launch it yesterday. Sweet Pea Co. is the name and if you would like to check it out please click here . I am selling personalized cell phone covers, iPad covers, koozies, plates, platters, etc. It is so much fun you can basically design your own products from choices that we have! I don't have all the products up yet but I am working on it everyday to get more of the items on the website. I am so excited for this new adventure and can't wait to see how it all works out!!!
The babies are doing absolutely wonderful! I can't believe Adalyn is 9 months old now and Josiah is 3 1/2! Time sure is flying by!
A little about Adalyn
- She has two teeth right now and two new ones coming in. All on the bottom!
- She is crawling all over the place and if she has something in her hands she will stand all by herself.
- She gets into everything and puts everything into her mouth! haha!
- She loves big people food and has NEVER liked baby food!
- She gets so excited when its bath time!
- She is the sweeeeetest thing EVER!!!
A little about Josiah
- He still LOVES to dress up. Right now he is into super heroes. He doesn't know it but we are planning a surprise birthday trip to Disney!!!!
- He is so smart it is sometimes scary.
- I love when he says, "Guess what?" and I will say, "What?" and he says "I love you!!" Melts my heart every time.
- He is still pretty picky about food but LOVES his fruits.
- We signed him up for Pre-k and I think I might cry my eyes out. I can't believe he will start school everyday in 5 months.....*tear