Friday, December 14, 2012

Connecticut

I'm sitting here rocking Adalyn to sleep and I can't seem to put her down! My heart aches. There is 20 sets of parents that don't have the opportunity to kiss their babies good night. I can't imagine.

They kissed their babies off to school this morning thinking it was a normal Friday. Then some idiot turns this normal Friday into their worst nightmare. I can't imagine getting that phone call. I can't imagine hearing that my child's school had a shooting at it.

Elementary school students and faculty. Some only five years old. That is only two years older than Josiah. They were just babies. Why why why??? Who would want to hurt innocent little ones? Ahhh...it makes me so sad and angry. I just cry thinking about it.

I pray for all the families and friends of the victims. I pray for everyone everywhere. This will effect every person that has a heart. I don't know a single person that was involved in this horrible tragedy but I am devastated.

I am already worried when I leave my babies but this makes it even harder. We don't seem to be safe anywhere anymore. So sad.

No comments: