Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

I finally went to Barnes and Nobles and got the Elf on the Shelf! I don't know who is more excited...me or Josiah!!

We read the book and the book numerous times and then Josiah named him. He really wanted to name him Captain America but I vetoed that!! I compromised and we named him Captain Jingles!

Josiah recently got all of his costumes/dress up clothes taken away because he was bad. Today he was a little better so I let Captain Jingles bring back his policeman uniform. Captain Jingles left a note saying that he heard that Josiah had been good so he talked mommy and daddy into letting him give back his police stuff. Captain Jingles also wrote that if he continued to be good he was sure that he would get the rest of his dress up stuff back and he would also tell Santa how good he was!!! Hopefully Josiah will be excited in the morning!!! We will see!

No comments: