Thursday, October 4, 2012

4 months

Our sweet, sweet angel is 4 months old!!! I took her to the doctor today for he well visit. She is getting so big!! She weighs 15 pounds 4 oz and is 26 inches tall!!!!

She rolled over from her tummy to back a few days ago and yesterday she rolled from her back to tummy. Adalyn is such a happy baby and she just melts our hearts!!! Josiah is still in love with her! She woke up from her nap today crying and I was making her a bottle before I went in there. By the time I got in her room Josiah was patting her on the butt saying " it's ok baby girl!!" So sweet!!

I am missing blogging so much but just haven't had the time to write! Hope everyone is doing great!! :)

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

She is so precious Nicole! Doesn't look like those baby blues are going to change!