Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am so lucky!!

Life seems to be almost perfect right now!! I have one amazing man by my side. He is my "person", my best friend! He loves me unconditionally and he loves our children! Josh is such a hardworking man. Right now he is taking three summer classes, working, and being the best father and husband! Being busy is an understatement yet he finds time to do all those things!!! I am so lucky!!! I am sitting here watching Adalyn sleep as her lullybys play on my iPhone. I feel so blessed! I never thought at this point in my life I would have the chance to be a mommy yet God showed me that anything is possible!! I prayed, wished, and thought about babies forever and God answered my prayers not only once but twice!!! I am a momma of two healthy, beautiful children! I am so lucky!!! None of this would have been possible without God. Lean on Him and He will bless you even more than you can imagine! "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”. Matthew 21:22

2 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Nicole you and your sweet little family deserve every second of this happiness!! We love y'all and can't wait to meet Adalyn!! :)

Nicole said...

You are too sweet Beth!!!