Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Is tomorrow the day?!

Tomorrow could be the third best day of my life!

Adalyn could possibly be born tomorrow and I am totally freaking out (in a good way!!). We head to the doctor at 7:30 a.m. to see how the birthmom is doing! The doctor told her not to eat anything past midnight and if her blood pressure was still up he would do a C-section.

I might meet my daughter tomorrow! So exciting!!! How in the world am I supposed to sleep?! I'm not sure either so that is why I'm writing this and playing on pinterest! Hoping I will get sleepy soon.

I will be in the OR while they do the C-section!!! I am a little nervous but can't wait to experience it and hear my sweet angel cry for the first time!!!

Ahhh!!!! Well I will keep y'all posted and please keep everyone in your prayers!

Here's a picture of maybe our last night as a family of three!!!

No comments: