Thursday, May 19, 2011

Anniversay Staycation!

Since the day we got married I wanted to throw another HUGE party on our 5 year anniversary! I love having all of our friends and family in one place, it is always a good time! We thought about going on a trip somewhere, but decided we didn't want to leave Josiah for a long period of time. I don't think we could have made a better decision than going to the beach....minus the fact that I REALLY, really want to move there. I have always been a huge fan of the beach. We used to stay there on spring break and during the summer, but I love it even more now...if that is possible! I don't know if it is because we moved away for 4 years and I missed it so much or what but I am in LOVE all over again!!!!




The name of our house was Tan and Broke (not sure why, but we joked that after staying there we were tan and BROKE!) I posted a picture of the house a few posts back.. Josiah enjoyed it too!



He thought he was super cool in his sun glasses!!! (so did I!)








I love this picture






Our family!



He didn't like that is bathing suit was wet so he asked if he could take it off..




One of the best parts about the whole vacation was that I learned how to surf. I can't believe it took me 26 years to actually try to surf. I love it and can't wait to do it! I had bruises all over me and I was so sore but it was a blast.


This is Josh surfing



This is me standing up..but the wave wasn't big enough to ride!



Jaime and Lindsay talking to Carter



Rach and baby Carter



Sweet boy



Lauren and Amanda




We had so much fun and I am so happy so many people got to celebrate our 5 year anniversary with us! Now I just need to find another reason to stay out at the beach again..hmmm.....




No comments: