Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!

After almost 4 years we are making it back to Pensacola!! Josh and I had just started talking/praying about moving home. We wanted to move back so Josiah could grow up with family around! A few weeks ago out of the blue Josh got a call from his friend asking for his resume and here we are moving in just 2 weeks! I can't believe it! I am so excited, but also sad at the same time! I love it here, we have made so many great friends and we have a great Church that we love! But God has made a new chapter in our life and I can't wait to see what the future holds. We are having to make some sacrifices to move back, but it will be well worth it!

We have 2 weeks to pack up everything and to get our house rented. I have been so spoiled in the past with Josh's company always sending us movers to pack, so it should be interesting doing it ourselves this time (of course with lots of family and friends).

I am so excited to see what God has in store for our family! Life is good!

No comments: