Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's official!

(not the greatest pic)
We are officially Josiah's mom and dad! Yesterday we had to go down to the courthouse and make our adoption final! This picture was taken with the judge that pronounced us as Josiah's mom and dad! She was so sweet! She wanted to hold Josiah - she said that the adoption finalizations were her favorite time of the day! (she had been doing criminal cases all morning)
In other news, Josiah turned 5 months old yesterday! I will be posting about that probably tomorrow. Josiah had to get a shot yesterday that they didn't have at his 4 month check up so he is not a happy camper today!
Add Image

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I stumbled upon your blog from a friend of a friend's blog. Your title drew me in. My husband and I adopted our daughter who is now 3! I love reading others' adoption stories! God is amazing in how he brings us together with our children! I am so happy for your family!