Sunday, December 13, 2009

90 miles/hour


Do you ever feel like your brain just will not quit going 90 miles per hour?! That is how I feel the last couple of days. I feel like I have so much to do for the Holidays! Every year I tell myself that I will not wait until the last minute to finish up shopping....well, what did I do this year??? WAIT till the last minute!! Josh, Josiah and I went out yesterday and got a lot of our shopping done. I know shopping with a 4 month old...CRAZY! But actually he did really good! I still have a few more things I have to buy, but at least I know what I want! I still don't feel accomplished though because most of my gifts I purchased online, so I don't have them on hand yet. Hopefully they will get here soon!!!!

We have our Growth Group Christmas party on Wednesday and I can't wait! It is a "tacky sweater" party. Josh and I went to the Goodwill to try to find a sweater but we never found one. We found a few sweaters at other places but I refuse to pay $15-20 on something I will wear only once. We were at Target and we found the "perfect" thing to wear! I will post pictures later this week!

On a different note......TUESDAY is going to be the BEST day EVER!!!!! Our adoption will be FINAL! I am so excited and I can't wait for the judge to pronounce us as his parents!!!! We don't need the judge to tell us that but it will be official then!


Well, I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! We have been super lazy today and are just watching football (my favorite thing! --sarcasm)

No comments: