Wednesday, November 4, 2009

--Date Night--

Josh and I have not gone out on a date by ourselves since Josiah was born! So, this weekend while my aunt and uncle were in town they watched Josiah while we went out. We went to Maggiono's and then went over to the Cheesecake Factory. We had a blast, but were miserable from eating so much!

We missed our little guy, but it is nice to go out together. The next day my aunt and uncle told us that he cried for an hour after we left - thank goodness they didn't tell me while we were out or I'm sure I would have turned around and came back home!

Tonight our growth group from church is having guys/girls night out. My uncle is still here so he is going to watch Josiah while Josh goes to Johnny's and I go to Longhorns. Hopefully Josiah is better for him tonight! :)

No comments: