Monday, April 29, 2013

Burlap Wreath and Monogrammed Wood Letters

 
 
This past weekend I had a business thing to go to called the Small Business Blitz. I wanted to show off these cute letter that I sell at Sweet Pea Co. I had two days to make something and I needed something that was simple.  The craft gene skipped right over me so I was looking for something easy.  I asked my bff Jaime to make one for me and she was all for it, but I thought I would try it first! I decided to look on YouTube and found something that I thought I could actually do.  I ran to Michael's and purchased two burlap rolls and a metal ring.  This cost me about $15.  I watched this video and bam...I had a burlap wreath that I actually did myself!!  I just glued on the letters and I was ready to show it off! 
 
We had so much fun at the Small Business Blitz.  I can't wait to do in again soon! 


4 comments:

Valeriepublican said...

This is exactly like what I want to make for a friend's wedding gift! Would you be so kind as to tell me how you attached your letters? Thank you <3

Nicole said...

Hi there!!! That's a great gift idea!! I just hot glued the letters to the burlap but be careful! It goes through the burlap and can burn you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy your letters?

Nicole said...

Hey!!!! I have an online shop www.thesweetpeacompany.com !!!!