Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Me cutting the cake (don't mind my pjs)
This year I turned the big 2-5! I woke up Thursday morning and Josh had me a present so I opened it and it was an Philadelphia Eagles jersey and some peanut butter M&Ms! This birthday was full of surprises...

SURPRISE #1 - Josh came home for lunch Thursday to hang out with us on my birthday!
SURPRISE #2 - Josh brought home another gift for me at lunch time which was a LAPTOP!
SURPRISE #3 - Lindsay and Crystal (some of my best friends from Pensacola) drove all night Friday night to be here and surprise me Saturday morning!
SURPRISE #4 - We were going to get pedicures and go shopping all day!!!!!


Friday my mom, dad, and brother came up to celebrate my birthday and then we went to Stone Mountain on Sunday.






No comments: