Tuesday, January 3, 2012

All About Josiah

  • Favorite foods:  Noodles and soy sauce, rice and soy sauce, pears and peanut butter, peanut butter and jelly crackers (he loves to eat this with his daddy!), and lollipops.  Unfortunately for him, I try to be a good mom and he does not get this everyday.  We throw in a variety of foods.  This is just what he asks for every meal! :)
  • Favorite Toys:  Mega Bloks, Hammer, and he is getting into coloring with crayons!  Coloring is my favorite thing..I may enjoy that more than he does and could possibly beg ask him frequently if he wants to color. 
  • He is officially potty trained!!  Woohoo!  What a great Christmas present to us..and a raise since we don't have to buy diapers anymore.  He still has number 2 accidents every once in awhile but he is doing so good.  AND he still wears diapers to bed, but hopefully this won't last too long.  I will write a post on this later.
  • He has been so good lately.  He doesn't throw major fits anymore just little ones.  Put it this way, I will actually go in a store now without the thought of me having to run out quickly because he is rolling around on the ground screaming.  Okay this probably only happened once, but it was once too many for this momma!
  • He talks in full sentences and you can pretty much understand everything he says.
  • He still is asking about Santa, Christmas trees, Christmas lights and baby Jesus!  It makes me so happy that he loved Christmas so much.  I look forward to next year!

No comments: